Sunday, June 14, 2009

EPIC

EPIC is a kids program that is held every Saturday afternoon on the YWAM base. I get to take the afternoon off of maintenance and help out. I usually get to work with sports and this week we got to play tennis after playing some group games with ice cream. Other activities that the kids can do are art, music, or skate park.

This game was one person from your team would lay on their back with an ice cream cone in their mouth. The rest of the team would run across the room and fill the ice cream cone with gummy worms, ice cream, sprinkles, and chocolate syrup. Once they filled the cone, the person on the floor would have to eat the cone without using their hands. I was the lucky person on the floor and I won. I guess there is a good thing for having a large mouth.

Needless to say, it got a bit messy for some of the kids.

Another activity was to create an alien monster with ice cream. My team also won this putting up in the lead to win it all






No comments:

Post a Comment