Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Byron Bay Road Trip

A group of us decided to go to Byron Bay since we had a free weekend. There we stayed at another YWAM base and just spent the time relaxing and site seeing.









The farm next to us had horses



We went to a good lookout point from which we could see Byron Bay and the ocean



We went to an old rock query where some guys went cliff jumping into the pond that has formed




Kale decides to go check the depth of the water where they want to cliff jump










Sarah Williams enjoying the outdoors


This lighthouse rests near Australia's most eastern point in Byron Bay. I thought I would like to go to the most eastern point but on the way, I ended rolling my ankle and my friends has to carry me back to the van. It was not very fun.


The beautiful Byron Bay beach. It was a bit too cold for me to go swimming, not to mention I didn't have my swimsuit and a rolled ankle







Here is the hike that I didn't get the opportunity to go on due to my rolled ankle


No comments:

Post a Comment